Disable Smartphone Apps While Driving

Daily harm due to automobile accidents to adults and children has risen substantially over the past 10 years. Daily, people are observed utilizing apps on their phone while driving, this distracted driving caused by smartphone usage has increased, among other factors, daily accident/injuries.

Smartphone companies should be forced to develop a way to disable all social media and gaming applications while driving.

If unable to perform strictly for the driver then it should be universal for all individuals in the vehicle while vehicle is in motion.

The public health, increased traffic and increased population must be seen as factors to force the change in policy.

The only applications that should be allowed are navigation, music, and hands free calling.

Not. While I appreciate what you’re trying to do, there has to be a better approach. The more the government gets involved and control, the better off we all are and the greater risk to our freedoms. I don’t want you imagine where this can end up…

1 Like

Well I drive everyday and witness this all day along with the increase in traffic caused by it.

Ban the phones from people while driving